GALVANIZED SECONDARY CONTAINMENT STRUCTURES
In stock and ready to ship. Prompt service is our top priority!
Do you need a solution for your secondary containment requirements? We can help. Our galvanized metal containment rings are in stock and ready to ship. These solid and sturdy structures are constructed out of 12, 14 and 18 gauge metal sheets (10 gauge also available) and are the backbone of a safe and reliable secondary spill containment system. The sheets can also be color powder coated in BLM colors or your own company colors.
If you require installation services, our highly skilled crews can help. Experienced in constructing spill containment systems and trained to put safety first, Unit Liner installers will get the job done right the first time . We can also send a foreman to instruct and oversee your own crew as they install you secondary containment system.
CALL US ANYTIME 8 A.M. - 5 P.M., MON-FRI • AFTER HOURS, PLEASE LEAVE MESSAGE.
Toll Free: (888) 748-5463
Enviro-Guard Secondary Containment Structures
(Including Custom Shapes & Sizes)
Available In All Shapes & Sizes
- Enviro-Guard Secondary Containment Systems are G-90 Galvanized Corrugated Steel.
- Available in 10, 12, 14, and 18 Gauge.
- Containment Systems are available in 22", 25", 35", 36", and 45".
- Available in Powder Coated with BLM or Custom Colors.
- Liners for secondary containment units are available in flexible polyethylene, polypropylene, and 100% polyurethane spray-in liners.
- Enviro-Guard Secondary Containment Construction Manual - Click Here
- Enviro-Guard Containment Systems Product Brochure - Click Here
Oval Containment Structures
Oval containment structures are our most common shape containment structure.
Square Containment Structures
Square or rectangle containment structures are great for when you need a 90° corner.
Round Containment Structures
Round containment structures are ideal for single tank secondary containment.
Zero Ground Containment Structures
Zero ground containment structures are perfect for frozen, rocky, or very hard ground.