UNIT LINER IS COMMITTED TO SAFETY
Unit Liner Company is committed to protecting and preserving the health and safety of everyone who plays a role in our operations. We will not be satisfied until we succeed in eliminating all injuries, occupational illnesses, unsafe work practices, and acts of environmental harm from our activities.
Unit Liner Company believes that all injuries/illnesses are preventable. This belief is the cornerstone of our Environmental, Health and Safety system. It leads to fundamental safety principles with which all employees must be in total compliance. We will recognize individuals whose actions demonstrate their commitment to these principles and hold people accountable when their actions are inconsistent with these principles.
Unit Liner Company’s Safety Program meets or exceeds safety requirements from all major energy companies that we serve.
No job is so important and no service so urgent that we cannot take time to perform our work safely.
Every employee at Unit Liner Company is educated in personal safety and maintaining a safe workplace.
- Pre-Employment and continued on-going safety training
- Specialized safety training
- Providing clear guidance to all managers and employees concerning Environmental, Health and Safety expectations
- Pre-Employment and Random drug screening
- Exploring proactive ways to prevent accidents and illnesses
- Monthly company-wide safety meetings
- Weekly departmental safety meetings
- Daily jobs site safety meetings
To inquire about our safety program or to get information not published on this website, please contact our Safety Coordinator at (800) 633-4603.
Proud Members of: